Friday, January 25, 2008

I suck at this thing....

Ok. So i know i started this in high hopes of keeping up with it and i have FAILED! So a large majority of the reason i have not posted anything is because my camera is broken and i dont have any cute up to date pictures. But now that I have been told that i can steal! and use on my profile I think i may begin to take that option!
Just a quick intro to bring everyone up to speed with my life. I am officially a nursing student now and in my first semester. I took one of the classes last semester and passed with an A- so therefore i am off to a pretty good start! i am really excited to have started now and begin the long process of becoming an RN. I am working at Jordan Valley Hospital while in school. It really is so helpful to work hand in hand with RNs on a regular basis and have them help me through it. So far some of the nurses i work with have been extremely helpful in getting me started. I am very thankful for them!
I am also dating Mike still. (i know...its a record!) haha. but seriously, he is amazing and I could not have found a better person! Its been 8 months and I have enjoyed every day I have been with him. He is so supportive and he is an excellent COOK! Which anyone who knows me, knows i dont cook. Although...i have been getting better! He motivates me! :)
Well....thats pretty much the low down on me lately. I am probably the happiest i have been my whole life right now! I have great family, friends, boyfriend, and im in nursing school. Cant ask for much more than that! Well yall....i hope to keep a better track on this blog thing and keep everyone posted. I love looking at all your blogs!

5 comments:

The Vigil's said...

Yeah, this will do I guess. Just kidding, Im glad you posted. But seriousely buy a new camera I know you have tons of money just like me!.....wait thats a lie.

Goodbye

The Hale's said...

It's about damn time! I'm glad things are going so good for you. I can tell that you are the happiest you have ever been! But you forgot the most important part of your life... the gym! No really though, you have been so dedicated, I'm impressed! Good luck with school.

Nick, Hallie, Boston, and Berkley said...

Yea! I'm so proud of you Amanda! First year of nursing school, that is great. Keep working hard and you'll be a nurse before you know it!
I haven't taken many pictures of my big belly, I need to get on that I guess.
Nick and I are awesome and we love being married. We can't wait for this little girl to be here. 8 more weeks!
Ash is doing well, she is working for my dad and she is likeing it.
I'm glad you are so happy, that makes me happy. I sound like your big sister in this post, but I think of you just like a little sis.
Keep being happy and work hard in school. :)
love ya

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

YEAH!!!I don't believe my eyes. It is great to finally get a post from you. Now you just need to keep it up. Love ya, Jen

Dale and Tabitha said...

Thank you for the comment about our dog. Your sweet. We still haven't found him yet. Hope everything is going good. It's sounds like your busy.....but thats good. Your a hardworker. Keep posting so I can keep in touch with your life.