Tuesday, August 11, 2009

GOODBYE NURSING SCHOOL!!

OK! I finally did it!! Yep....I'M DONE WITH NURSING SCHOOL! I seriously never thought this day would come! It still seems too good to be true! I had my last final yesterday and we have our graduation on Friday, August 14 at the University of Utah. I seriously would not have been able to get through school without certain people in my life! First off, I want to thank my Mom and stepdad, Mike for always supporting me and paying for my college and making it able for me to get this far. I love you so much and appreciate everything you do! Next, Memaw and Papaw! You are the best grandparents I could've asked for! You have also helped so much in getting through school. You invested a lot in me and I thank you for helping me financially as well! Although I loved calling you every week after a test and hearing you get so happy! (except for a couple times when i didn't do so well :) ) I am so excited not to be taking all those tests all the time! You were always encouraging and I thank you!!! I love you both so much! Dad, your words of encouragement were so nice all the time! I love to hear you are so proud of me and I am so happy to make you proud! I love you! Last, but not least, Mike! You were so patient during my school the last two years! I am so happy you stuck in there with me (even when I was super stressed out and mean!) You know I love you and I am so excited to be able to spend QUALITY time together! I can not wait to be married in just 5 short weeks! Thank you so much for being there for me and never giving up on me! Heather, Kade, and Courtney! I am so excited to be able to be a better sister/aunt and spending more time with you all! I love you! I am soooo ready to move on and get married. We are getting married on September 17 and I can't wait! It is going to be so beautiful! Although planning a wedding in the last two semesters in school got a little overwhelming sometimes I am so happy we didn't wait because I cant wait much longer! :)
Life is good!
!!

No comments: